Principals of Management and Leadership:
Help & Review
WHY THIS PROGRAM?
- to develop competencies that will make the management trainees become Subject Matter Experts or Managers or Leaders for Jolie Siam.
- to nurture Jolie Siam's values and build a strong management community with winning mindset.
SO, WHAT IN IT FOR ME?
- You have our senior MT as buddy and coach
- you develop your competencies and skills such as interpersonal skills, communication skills and leadership
- you work on important projects that have immediate business impact
- you are invited to attend strategic meeting with the Management and Direction board (Role: Secretary or Attendee)
- Upon completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to take on a senior subject matter expert role or junior manager position at Jolie Siam
HOW IT WORKS?
You have 60 days to complete each module
Once your assignment submitted, your tutor will mark your assignment within the next 5 days. You will then be able to access to your next module. Please note that the next assignment page will become available once you have received your feedback and met the requirements for the current assignment.
Since 2015 I’ve been working as Recruitment executive at Jolie Siam
After gathering my professional experience and education within responsibilities, I’ve noted some common mistakes of candidates when answering to the interview questions.
Now working within the Training & Development team, I share my strong aspiration to bring value to the the common HR community and to the young/fresh graduates who want to enhance in their career.
StartProject 1: Build team leader Tower services - Nhung project
StartProject 2: RS process improvement - Thao Huy Hong Audrey project
StartProject 3: Department process improvement - Nhung - Tram - Nu - Audrey project
StartProject 4: RF & Freelancer development - Phuoc project
StartProject 5: Study tour - Hong project
StartProject 6 : Competitor analysis project - Huong project
StartProject 7: Audit - Huy project
StartBonus allocation challenge
StartJob design challenge